Parents are advised to get their wards registered by obtaining school prospectus and registration forms in the month of February and March from along with enclosures should reach the school office. Aspirants for class I onwards can seek admission after passing through an entrance test. However there will be no entrance test for play group nursery and KG.
Admission will be considered on the production of the following documents :
- Certificate of age (original).
- Two passport size colored photographs.
- Latest progress report card of the student.
- Transfer certificate.
- Vaccination and current health certificate.
- Address Proff
A child should be 3 years and 6 months as on 1st April of the year for which the child is admitted to class Nursery. For classes higher than nursery, the age criterion follows in a similar manner.
- Parents will be required to execute an agreement prescribed by the school at the time of admission.
- Admission will not be granted unless the agreement is executed.
Click here to download Admission Form